Sunday, October 17, 2010

autYUMn.

baby is cutely making gurgles and squeals beside me and i am
oh
so much



better.


i am the proud owner of a new bike! well, an old bike, but new to me - just in time, before the leaves lose all their crunch and the streets are too slick for cycling..! many thanks to my lover, for working two extra hours so i could purchase said bicycle.

baby's cute sounds are quickly giving way to impatient moans + groans, telling me i'd better wrap this up. argh.

i just wanted to say how much i love autumn. the air gets all crisp and fresh, no one wants iced coffees except crazy people, and pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin -- you can wear scarves and toques and mittens with no coats and it's kind of fun to kiss with cold noses!

this winter, i WILL perfect my hot chocolate recipe...i think all it needs is a bit of liquor, a fireplace and some good company. interested?

x.



No comments:

Post a Comment